Senior C++ Developer (f/m)
published at 18.12.2017 11:16
This position will be full-time and located at Dear Reality, Düsseldorf (Germany).
As a Senior Software/C++ Developer you will work within the development group of
Dear Reality, shaping the world of 3D audio.
- Be part of the Dear Reality Development Group with a strong focus on optimisation of our core technology.
- Collaborate with our team of developers.
- Development and maintenance of the dearVR core technology.
- Be the point of contact for all questions C++ related.
Further Responsibilities include:
- Be the expert for PC related features
- Challenging and improving design patterns in our core products
- Teaching our staff, learning from them and establishing an empowering working environment
- Strong knowledge of C++
- A minimum of 5 years of experience as Software Developer
- Strong knowledge of established design patterns
- Good knowledge in multithreaded real-time environments
- Great interpersonal and communication skills; we integrate directly with a lot of off-site projects around the world
- Good written and verbal communication skills in English
- Independent and target-oriented working method
- Familiar with DSP algorithms and Audio programming
- Familiar with C#
- Familiar with pair programming
We offer a highly motivating challenge for team players interested in showing
personal initiative in an innovative and international company. If you are passionate
about audio and would like to join a rapidly growing company, please get in contact
Applications should include the earliest starting date and your salary expectation.
Please send your application documents at firstname.lastname@example.org
Bewerbung in Deutsch oder Englisch
Beides ist möglich und willkommen. Wir freuen uns, dich kennenzulernen.